As a former college football player, Kevin Hamaker loves sports almost as much as he loves accounting. When he’s not serving clients, he can be found managing BSB’s softball team, playing any sport for fun, or cheering for his graduate school alma mater and favorite team, Clemson. Kevin specializes in audits, reviews, and compilations for government contractors and audits of employee benefit plans. He also serves the local community as President for Fairfax County Crime Solvers.
While he loves sports and accounting, Kevin’s greatest passion is his family. In his free time, he enjoys coaching his son’s sports teams, taking his daughter for walks around the neighborhood, grabbing a drink at a local brewery with his wife, and finishing his basement guest room with his dad. His family also benefits from his secret talent of cooking and grilling, which he particularly enjoys on his favorite vacation – a staycation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Audits of Nonpublic Companies
- Single Audit/ Yellow Book Audit
- B.S., Accounting, Catawba College
- M.S., Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia (CPA)
- Licensed in the state of South Carolina (CPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President – Fairfax County Crime Solvers